Senior Content Marketing Manager
Do you want to be part of a scale-up and help provide ease and peace of mind to millions of people around the world? Are you looking for a job where you can take charge of forming content strategies and focusing on organic growth while also practising your management skills? Then look no further!
Driversnote is a SaaS company based in the heart of the Copenhagen startup scene. We take pride in helping more than 1,400,000 users worldwide keep a mileage logbook. No one likes to do mileage documentation - so we try to remove this tedious work and make our customers’ work life simpler by saving them time and money.
At Driversnote you will get the opportunity to spearhead our content strategies while growing your skills in search engine optimization. You will take part in discovering and learning about our users to understand their pain and pick relevant topics to include in content. In addition, you will get to practise your management skills by building and coordinating a network of external writers. We currently have 9 domains in both English and non-English speaking countries which gives you the opportunity to learn about expanding into new markets in the pursuit of more organic traffic and users. You will be deciding what content is published on the blogs, guides and dictionaries that are on most of our domains but there is no limit to experimenting with new channels.
You will be part of a small but growing marketing team, consisting of four members that combined have more than 25+ years of experience in marketing. With that said we are still eager to keep learning and set time aside for this each week.
As Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will focus on reaching more people in our key and growth markets telling them about the advantage of automating their mileage log. We want to stand out as an informative source that not only gives ease and peace of mind to our users but also offers quality user-centred content. While doing this it is important to keep an eye on our positions in search engines to improve our presence in the different markets.
- Help increase our weekly number of new users by creating engaging content that is search engine optimised.
- Form new and improve current content strategies based on relevant topics found in user and keyword research.
- Building a process where you continuously measure the results of content, adjust it accordingly, and keep track of search engine positions on Google.
- Take charge of coordination and production of new content with internal and external writers that you will help find, to ensure relevant content for our users.
- Write and improve content like the pillar pages of our guides.
- Ensuring that content is localised and proofreading for inconsistencies while checking if SEO best practices are being followed.
- Increase referring domains using outreach or other tactics.
- Experimenting with different content strategies before applying them to multiple markets.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Have 3+ years of experience writing engaging content, creating content strategies and working with search engine optimization.
- Be analytical, structured, and committed to a metrics-driven approach.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication/writing skills; you get a message across in just a few sentences.
- Creative and rich in ideas.
- Have experience with project management and are able to juggle priorities.
Look here for bonus points:
- Have built and/or managed a network of content writers in the past.
- Experience with HTML.
- You have worked with localising content - for example writing in British English and American English
What we believe in
Vision & mission: We work to eliminate work-life hassles to let people focus on what matters. Today, that means removing the pain and trivial work of handling mileage, while providing peace of mind that nothing is forgotten and all rules are followed.
Product-led: We focus our work on the end-user and optimise for bottom-up adoption. People's use of our product is what leads to our growth. We sell through our product and as self-service. We invest in customer success instead of outbound sales. Our marketing is focused on people with a need, leading them to the product.
Lean & data-driven: We try to get a deep understanding of the problems we’re solving. But we also acknowledge that we often can’t predict the outcome of our work. So we believe in an experiment-based approach to product development with short build-measure-learn cycles. For this reason, we also don’t believe in detailed plans for more than 3 months ahead.
Long-term & compounding: We invest in things that will have a continuous return and compound. We e.g. prefer a 1% improvement of activation rate over a €100k deal. We’re self-funded, so we don’t stress about the next funding round, and take the time to go into depth with our work.
What we offer
At Driversnote you will be part of a team composed of talented people that are fun to be around. You will have ample opportunity to influence decisions at all levels, and we hope we can both teach you something and learn something new from you. We have a spacious office in the friendly startup community of Matrikel 1 in the heart of Copenhagen, where we enjoy a great freshly cooked lunch every day, as well as networking and partying with other startups when times allow. Since many of us have spouses and kids that we enjoy spending time with, we can honestly say that we offer a healthy work-life balance along with a competitive salary and all the benefits you would expect.
How to apply
Email us at email@example.com with the subject “Senior Content Marketing Manager” and tell us why you’re the one for us. Please share your CV and examples of past work. For further information, please contact Kristian Toft Brusvang (+45) 20 40 32 37.
We look forward to hearing from you!